[AI] Hi friends! can a visually challanged person become an RJ?

Sandeep Singh sandeepsingh477 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:51:37 EDT 2010

Hi,
They certainly can. The only minor problem may be handling various
apparatus used in a studio but with a little practice even this
hurdle can be overcome. I regularly give talk shows on radio, so if
authorities are pursued, this avenue can be opened up. I have heard
people reading news or acting as jockies on both radio and TV, though
only as a token, on white cane day.
Regards,
Sandeep