[AI] ICAI-Procedure for availing Writer

anjali Anand anjalianand1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 04:13:49 EDT 2010

well, i am not too happy with the contents of this post:
1. why shouldn't a temporarily disabled person with fractured arm or
shoulder not be given this facility?
2. why should there be any difference in the range of extra time to be
given to person needing a writer, varying from half - to 1 hour?
3. why should a permission for writer for the 10 exam be necesary? it
should be ok, if any permission from any examining body is enclosed.

 if someone is writing their exam, they should object to such a
provision. all these make the life complicated and involves
unnecessary hastle. that's my view and should be minimised and done
away with.
regards Anjali