[AI] backup of addressbook from mobile

anjali Anand anjalianand1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 01:44:33 EDT 2010

hello friends,
I'm using n72 and it is showing some problem in switching on(sigh).
the power blinks and flickers once i've managed to switch it on. talks
keeps shouting power power power! (smile)
what according to you is the problem and what's the solution?

next, how to take the backup of address book and contacts that are
stored in it?
how can those be copied to the sim card?
would I have to copy each contact one by one or can I by a single
command copy all contacts to the sim directory in one go? what's that
command?
thanks for the help.  its urgent!
which version of talks is to be used for the nokia set=- c5? is anyone
of you using it?