[AI] accessible a c library at chennai

Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss sathiya.ramdoss at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 22:48:21 EDT 2010

 Sounds like an excellent move.  We have to make sure that there are
some computers with screen reading applications (e.g., both English,
Tamil and other regional languages), Closed Circuit Television for
people with low vision and senior citizens, OCR programs for people
with VI and Braille embossers as well. Since, it is an integrated
library, there is nothing wrong with incorporating these facilities.
Ragu and other interested friends, why don't  we folks take a step to
mobilize support from our VI friends to submit a Request petition
"Manu" to CM, education minister Thangam Thennarasu and  CC it to
Arivoli as well. Thanking You All.

Sathiyaprakash.