[AI] question

mariyah mariyahkapadia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:55:18 EDT 2010

  Yes  their is in handicapped law , their is available also  in brail its 
name is viklang dhara you can read them any brail library
Mariyah kapadia
 ----- Original Message ----- 
From: "deepali kuamri" <deepali.aicb at gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 9:42 PM
Subject: [AI] question

> are there any law for the protection of property [land, etc.] of VI or
> handicapped person? if yes, what are they? where can i read them from?
> ---
> deepali
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with 
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 

More information about the AccessIndia mailing list