[AI] nimbus script available?

Srikanth Bolla presidentsrikanth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 09:27:07 EDT 2010

Hi this is Srikanth. Nimbus is an application through which we can call
freely on nimbus network. We can send offline messages and multi text
messages. We can also send files and photos/videos. If we are using nimbus
on a multi tasking mobile, then we can get nimbus calls even if we minimize
all the applications. There is one problem I noticed with nimbus that is eco
of your own voice is being heard during the call. Hope this helps. Regards,