[AI] job for pwd

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 03:23:27 EDT 2010

its very good that sarthak educational trust posting the job openings
to this widely popular list. but if suted disibilities for the job,
and the responsibilities and the nature of the job is provided with
this information, it would be the great help for the candidates who
are seeking for the jobs.
Thanks and regards,
Akhilesh.