[AI] How can I turn the autorun option on and off?

Zujar zujarbright at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 14:41:53 EDT 2010

Windowss Vista - You find this option in Control Panel.

Windows XP - Open Properties for your CD/DVD drive and presss CTRL+TAB to
navigate to Autoplay tab in the dialog box. Select the type of content from
the drop-down, choose the desired radio button and then the action to
perform from the list. Activate the Ok button when done.

Hth...

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!