[AI] required help in using total vedio converter soft ware, request regarding.

Anuj Verma ak.divyadrishti at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 14 12:41:40 EDT 2010

Hi,  TVC can be convert any video file into any requaired format like mpegav, avi, 3gp, mp3, dvd, nokia, etc.  first run this software, than enter to new task button than select import file by arrow key, than enter than select all file by down arrow than select the file from location on your HD, or other sources, than enter than select the format which you want to convert using tab and hit enter, than come to ... button :(jaws says) here you can select the location where you can store converted file, than come to convert button than enter and  wait for converting.
 thanks.
Dr. A.K. Verma
mob- 09837269234
blog-