[AI] Lekha is not detected

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 11:59:34 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

In my computer, I have installed Lekha which is a Hindi reader for JAWS. I tried to detect Lekha after its installation, but it was not found in the select synthesizer option. In my PC, JAWS10 AND JAWS 11.0.756 ARE  installed. So, my question is: why is Lekha is not detected? How can I make it work? I have also tried to make a new voice profile, but in this process, Lekha is not found. Please suggest any solution.

Thanking you in advance.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.