[AI] Video converter needed

priyesh priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 03:29:47 EDT 2010

Friends,   I  have  down loaded  some  videos  from  youtube  in  .flv  format.
Now  i  wand to  convert  these  video  files  to mp3  format.
my  doubt  is  with  which tool i  can  do  it  without  sighted  help?.
Friends  please suggest an accessible converting  software  with  jaws.  expecting  your  help.

With  best  regards  Priyesh.c.u.  Mobile    NO:  09846141225.  Email I d:  priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Skype Id: priyesh.cu  Follow  me  on  Twitter  ID: priyeshcu

WHENEVER  THERE  IS DECLINE  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND  RISE  OF  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, I INCARNATE  MYSELF TO  PROTECT  THE  VIRTUOUS   AND  TO  DESTROY  THE  WICKED, FROM  AGE  TO  AGE

GEETA.