[AI] Your experience With Social Sights, Please

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:53:08 EDT 2010

Dear friends, lately I have been receiving a lot of e mail invitations to join the so called social websites or groups like Zorbia and Linton. But on the other hand I have also been reading quite a few articles and mails stating that it is not safe to join sites like this. May I request my experienced learned friends to share their views, experiences and advice about all this? Thank you.
Warm regards.
                Sincerely yours, Yogesh.