[AI] exams

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:58:16 EDT 2010

Dear MR. Sawhney,
as far as I know, this is the rule of UGC. so it depends on  u and not
on the examining authority.
this is not the concession that they're providing it is their duty and
responsibility to provide the question paper in typed format readable
with Jaws.
thanks
Akhilesh.

On 9/10/10, Kartik Sawhney <sawhney.kartik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear akhilesh,
>
> It depends upon the examining authority whose conducting the exam.
> Your examinating authority was kind enough to extend these concessions
> and benefits. However, it varies from one exam to the other.
>
> -Kartik
>
> On 9/10/10, akhilesh <akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear sir,
>> I have also appeared for my LL.B exams through computer. but they
>> weretyping the question paper for me.
>> you can request them to type the question paper for you if you appear
>> for any exam for the next time.
>> Regards,
>> Akhilesh.
>>

>> On 9/10/10, YADAV,  D. N <YADAVDN at iocl.co.in> wrote:
>>> Yes Raghu, dear friends,
>>>
>>> I recently took up my exams on lap top & fairly managed.  I took my
>>> computer
>>> to the centre, was given an hour’s extra time.  Difficulty lay in reading
>>> the question paper which, I understand the univ should have facilitated
>>> me
>>> to read.  I had to take my scanner too to scan & read the Q paper.
>>>
>>> To me computer’s seems the best option without any fear for cheating or
>>> copying to an honest examinee.  The apprehensions of spelling
>>> corrections,
>>> etc cannot be solid inhibitions as for ‘nakal’ too you need ‘akal’ & only
>>> good chooser can go for right option.  Besides, on college levels or in
>>> broader perspective where your analytical faculties are at stake,
>>> spelling
>>> mistakes get hardly counted.
>>>
>>> I have deep regard for Braille but now would better use it for a crutch
>>> carry me to the portals of accessibility where a broad vista exists for
>>> me
>>> to integrate with rest of the communicative world.
>>>

>>> “May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back May
>>> the
>>> sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.
>>> And
>>> until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand”
>>>

>>> दीनानाथ यादव
>>> निजी सचिव - २
>>> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,
>>> India.
>>> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments
>>> this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
>>> may
>>> contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are
>>> not
>>> the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
>>> this
>>> e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of