[AI] need info about angel daisy book reader

Srikanth Kanuri srilists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 02:35:52 EDT 2010

even i am eagerly waiting for demos of angel and buddy players voice samples?

which among both is the best?

as buddy by Saksham is priced less compared to angel and no additional
features also available as per my knowledge in angel compared to buddy
player i am thinking of going for buddy player.

it is requested to let us know the differences if any interns of voice
quality and other features if any differences available.

thanks in advance.