[AI] Urgent: Reliance Broadband plus help required

Prashant Verma pr_verma at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 23:05:17 EDT 2010

Hello,
I am using both Reliance and Tata Photon. The important thing to note is
that both these companies provide hardware devices from either ZTE or
HUAWEI. Depending upon the hardware supplied, you will get a different
dialing software.
My experience is that HUAWEI of Reliance is partially accessible. One can
tab to the connect and disconnect button on the dialer and access the
settings and other tabb pages with Jaws cursor.
On the contrary, HUAWEI Tata Photon dialing software is not at all
accessible. It is not possible to TAB to or use Jaws cursor to access any of
the buttons.
Thankfully,all the devices work from the Windows Network Connections panel.

Regards,
Prashant