[AI] Urgent: Reliance Broadband plus help required

Zujar zujarbright at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 13:25:09 EDT 2010

Hi Ketan,

The 'Set as default' function of the Reliance Net Connect application is
what you're looking for. It's under the Settings tab of the application
window.

You get following tabs in the Reliance NetConnect window:

- Connection
- Activate
- Settings
- Zapac
- Help

These tabs cannot to switched using CTRL+TAB. The JAWS cursor can help
although. Switch to JAWS cursor and access the tab list using UP/DOWN arrow
keys. Once there, press CTRL+LEFT or CTRL+RIGHT to take the JAWS cursor to
'Settings'. Perform 'Left Mouse Click' now and the Settings tab opens. You
can use TAB key now to navigate to the 'Set as default' button. Activate it
and you're done.

Hth...

Regards,
Zujar