[AI] Free OCR on Windows based mobile phone

G. VENGATESHAN g.vengateshan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 09:45:04 EDT 2010

dear nakesh: I am sending this message to you by pressing control + shift +
r; so I hope it would reach you only.
As I told in sayeverything We have created a mailing group to facilitate our
tamil loving friends to discuss  and to share their views in tamil.
the group name is:
valluvanpaarvai at googlegroups.com
currently 23 members have been included.  If you are willing to join in this
group, please send your reply to the following email id.
valluvanpaarvai at gmail.com
 If this mail reaches other members please furgive me.
with regards
g. vengateshan.