[AI] Urgent: Reliance Broadband plus help required

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 06:40:57 EDT 2010

The Reliance connection will appear in the list of your connection manager
only once you try connecting it first with the sighted help. Once it gets
connected only then you could connect it with the method you are trying to
access or you are being advised.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.