[AI] Urgent: Reliance Broadband plus help required

Ketan Kothari muktaketan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 03:38:32 EDT 2010

Sorry, Pranav,  I am probably not clear.

Once I install the device, I can see it as an icon on the desktop and the
reliance broadband plus is in the programmes menu.  I am unable to see the
thing in connections list under control pannel, networks.  Of course, my
default connection is tata photon plus.  Do I need to uninstall the same?
Please do indicate.