[AI] Urgent: Reliance Broadband plus help required

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 03:09:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

When you say, the device refuses to install, what do you mean? Can you see
the device as a drive under "my computer"? Did you try my suggestion of
activating the broadband software but not using it to dial?

Another thing you could try is to remove all instamces of the device from
the device manager and then plug the device back in again.

Pranav