[AI] Urgent: Reliance Broadband plus help required

Ketan Kothari muktaketan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 20:17:09 EDT 2010

Pranav,  Actually, the device refuses to get installed.  I have worked with
Tata Photon plus without any problem.  My system is XP SP 3 and I am using
AVG Internet Security with firewall.  In fact, as soon as I press enter on
the desktop icon the volume also gets lowered (from 100% to 49%).  When I go
to Control Pannel, Networks I find  LAN, Wireless connection and Tata
indicom.  What could be teh reason?  ----- Original Message -----