[AI] winnex

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 10:05:10 EDT 2010

Dear Mam,
Vinux is a remastered version of Ubuntu.
What they have done basically is that they have changed certain settings in
the main OS so to make it more accessible from VI point and they have
included lot many accessible apps.
To begin, I would advise you to download a copy of bootable OS from vinux's
official site, and then burn in a cd then boot with it in live mode. Explore
it as much as possible, and if you find it useful, you can always install
it.
One best advantage of vinux, it provides full speech support in the live
mode and even in the installation.
If you decide to give it a try, then I would request you to give us some
information by completing a form. This will be benefitial for us for the
promotion of open source products since OS cost a lot and everyone cannot
afford it.
The links of different forms will soon be sent to the list also, and we seek
for your co-operation in this regard.
If anyone need any further information, then I would love to provide
assistance to the best of my capacity.
Lastly, vinux's official home page is at:
www.vinux.org.uk
Regards,
Amar Jain.