[AI] introduction

Sachin Patel sachinmaganpatel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 06:21:34 EDT 2010

Hi access Indians!

This is my first mail on the list, so, with your kind permission, let
me take this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is sachin patel. I am from Mumbai India. Currently I am
pursuing batchlore’s in management studies, (BMS), from k.j. Somaiya
College of arts and commerce, vidyavihar, Mumbai.
At present, I am studying in the final year of BMS.

I have a huge list of hobbies, witch includes swimming, reading,
singing/playing guitar, watching/listening movies, surphing on the
net, hanging out with my friends and what not!
I am an athlete, and, have participated in various state and national
Paralympics games.

It gives me an immense pleasure to be a part of this list , Witch
gives a grate platform to share ideas and views of vi’s who are
excelling themselves in various fields, and primarily focuses on the
issues pertaining to visually impaired community.

Thanking you all!
Best regards!
Sachin patel

E-mail: sachinmaganpatel at gmail.com