[AI] computer chess game

Balaram balaramputhiya at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 01:46:05 EDT 2010

Dear list,
sorry for replying to the list and sharing a few words with my friend.
I do this because I was reading an article about Sreekanth a few days
back and his ambition to become president when he expressed this wish to
the former president Mr. abdul Kalam and ended up in US for heigher studies.

Dear Sreekanth,
I verymuch remember you.
We had played a few games when we met at Hydrabad.
Well, too much for the list dear.
You can write to my personal ID.

Chess.balaram at gmail.com

Sorry list once more for these off topic few lines.

Regards,

Balaraman.