[AI] computer chess game

Srikanth Bolla presidentsrikanth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 13:26:31 EDT 2010

Hi Balaram sir,
  How are you? I am Srikanth Bolla. Hope you remember me. I met you in
Hyderabad when you came to devnar school for chess tournament. I think we
spoke after that also. Now I am doing my undergrad in US. By the way, could
you help me with the instructions of how to play chess with the computer?
Any short cuts would be appreciated. Thanks regards,