[AI] need toefl and g r e guidance

Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss sathiya.ramdoss at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:26:48 EDT 2010

 There is no specific eligibility criteria for taking GRE and TOEFL.
Usually students would like to take both GRE and TOEFL to pursue their
graduate studies ( Master Degree)  in United States. However, in order
to apply and  appear for GRE and TOEFL, you have to have your valid
passport. Thank You.

Your's Sathiyaprakash