[AI] Blind concession in AC 2 tier apart from Rajdhani

Bijal Patel bijalpatel123 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 01:31:51 EDT 2010

hello,
no any concessionin full a c train like rajdhani, shatabdi,  but you can
take benefit in other trains, you have to go to book tickets at the special
counter of handycap with original railway concession  certificate  and its
photo copy. even during travelling also, it's necessary to keep railway
concession sertificate and blind sertificate.