[AI] Sharing steps to send files using drop box...

Bhavesh Dhanak bhavesh.dhanak at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 9 11:14:50 EDT 2010

Hi bro,
well, it does not make any difference wither who has created or sent us a
folder.
Once a folder is shared, file can be shared, (exchanged) from any of the
sides.
For example, I have created a folder, and sent it to you, then as soon as
you accept it, that folder will be in both of our computers.
 Now, any time, you drop a file, or I drop a file in that particular folder,
automatically, it will be uploaded and downloaded in other's computer, so
files will be available in both computers.
I use this for my daily accounts:
I have shared a folder between my shop's laptop and home laptop, so
everyday, once I enter my daily business data in my accounts, I just drop
that file in that folder, so it starts uploading and when I open my home
laptop, it downloads and replace the previous files, so sometimes, I also do
my pending work at home, and then after updating from home, I drop it in
that folder, so it replaces the previous files in my shop's laptop...
Hope I was able to explain with above examples, yeah! I know, it was 1 more
MP3 format mail(long mail), smiles!
God bless, keep laughing!

" If you don't get time to pray, try to make people laugh! "

For gossips, feel free to catch me on:
Skype: bhavesh.dhanak
Yahoo Messenger: bhavesh.dhanak at yahoo.co.in
Windows Live: bhavesh.dhanak at hotmail.com
To drop an Email: bhavesh.dhanak at gmail.com

With Smile and thanks from Bhavesh Dhanak.