[AI] Query Regarding Addressbook

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:35:28 EDT 2010

Hi dear learned friends, Hope you all are enjoying the beauty and pleasant cool of the rainy season and are safe from the havoc caused by excessive rain. This time my query is regarding Addressbook in Outlook Express. I have a huge file in M S Word, which contains the e mail I Ds of friends. Is there any method by which I can transfer or copy all these contacts in to my Addressbook in Outlook Express? Please suggest and oblige.
Warm regards.
                Sincerely yours, Yogesh.