[AI] Examinations

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:28:59 EDT 2010

You very well said Rajesh bhai!!
Although thought of using Braille in the examination was also in my mind for
a while but if we deeply analyze it's practical aspects on the ground level,
it is not wise to use Braille.
Using Braille means that the team to evaluate or check the papers will be
deputed separately. There is a huge possibility of increasing such problems.
Along with you I would also say that making so many norms in order to use a
Scribe is unnecessary. it is quite enough that the Writer should be one
class junior than the VI Candidate. I even do not see any logic of using the
Scribe who has less marks than the applicant when the Scribe is already one
standard lower than the examinee.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt