[AI] Examinations

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:09:04 EDT 2010

According to me, there should be no rules regarding the qualifications
of the writer whatsoever. The only golden rule should be strict
invigilation and nothing else. A scribe one year lower also causes a
No. of problems in technical and professional examinations wherein the
technicalities of the question or the diagram etc. cannot be properly
explained to the candidate by him/her as he/she has absolutely no
ideas.

-Kartik