[AI] Discrimination against blind and other disables in admission of B.Ed courses.

Ram Kumar drkwisdom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:51:24 EDT 2010

According to my opinion, no differently abled person is fit to be
discriminated based on the percentage of impairment and it is very
much unconstitutional. Secondly, no official or politician is
authorized to arrive at any conclusion that we visually challenged
people are incapable of  adopting any new method in terms of teaching.
I am certain that we can outbeat the normal people in the career of
teaching. Hence, We shall never allow anybody to grab our
opportunities.