[AI] Problem with MS Word 2003...

Bhavesh Dhanak bhavesh.dhanak at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 9 05:43:51 EDT 2010

Hello friends,
eed Moobarak to all!
I have recently installed Jaws 10.
Since I have installed it, I am facing some problem with MS Word 2003:
1.
As I use it for my accounts, to copy entries from Excel to word, as soon as I paste 2 to 3 sentences, the page gets over.
2.
And Jaws keeps on announcing sections, and automatically, following text is being written in that document:
Section4>
Now, cant understand, wither it's Jaws problem or MS Word problem.
Awaiting your valuable guidance and help.

" If you don't get time to pray, try to make people laugh! "

For gossips, feel free to catch me on:
Skype: bhavesh.dhanak
Yahoo Messenger: bhavesh.dhanak at yahoo.co.in
Windows Live: bhavesh.dhanak at hotmail.com
To drop an Email: bhavesh.dhanak at gmail.com

With Smile and thanks from Bhavesh Dhanak.