[AI] Examinations

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 04:53:00 EDT 2010

I thought that having a center for the disabled is quite a bad idea. We need
a special room but within the same center as others. I know that U P S E is
doing this but I think it is pure tokenism. I rather have a better writer
than a special center.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,