[AI] information about orkut, twitter facebook and blog.

B. P. Mohith ckm.mohith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 00:37:07 EDT 2010

Hi,
In orkut there will be alink called "older version"
enter on that.
It is accessible with the JAWS.

 For blogging go to the
www.blogspot.com
and login with your Gmail ID and password,
If you have already created the blog just go ahead and start postings
under link New
or else,  go through the create blog and update your profile
Keep in mind that while posting new postings, after entering the name
of the post and link of the post you will get some options for
formatting the blog text, and after that the JAWS reads as form
there you have to activate forms mode on actually it is a edit box,
but JAWS reads it as a form there you have to fill the text of your
blog.

Hope it will help you.

e On 9/8/10, neelima kumari <neelima.aicb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friends,
>
> I am Neelima.  I did graduation from Mumbai University, from Marathi
> literature.  Now-a-days I am doing advance course of computer in Delhi
> AICB.  I like Music.
> I am playing harmonium and also trying to compose some songs.
> recently I have joined to the access india.
>
> I want to know, whether we can operate the facebook and twitter or
> not.  If yes, then how can we open it and how can we operate it.
> Should we take the help of sighted person?  Can't we do with out
> taking  helpof them?
>
> Actually, I have an account in orkut also but I don't know how to
> operate or use it will you please help me?
>
> I have created one blog in my class called " Samarpit.blogspot.com ? .
> On this blog I want to write some articles about someone.  In my class
> they taught me how to creat it. But I don't know how to mainten it.
>
> I request you please help me by telling how to maintain it.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Looking for reply.

"Strength is life, weakness is death"

Best Regards