[AI] Examinations

Kanchan Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 20:04:49 EDT 2010

Thanks friends I have been reading all the mails and should start compiling them next weekend so if there are more issues lets discuss them immediately.

1. There will be no compromise on Candidate's right to choose his scribe
and
2. At this stage we cannot insist that all exams be taken on line-sorry techies you need to be practical about this. We are talking about the country and all exams.

Lets look at other issues and dont waste time on the above 2. Maybe we can think of different kinds of exams and their pecularities.

Some years ago National Federation of the Blind had won a judgement which stated that the Blind can give the U P S  E in braille. I needed to know if anyone has really done it in braille or has anyone even heard of a person who did it in braille. I need to know the experience.

Thanks
Kanchan