[AI] Hello my dear friends pls see in the message body I am a student who is doing my 8th std

Anuj Verma ak.divyadrishti at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 8 11:21:39 EDT 2010

Hello,  I am also medical practitioner by acupressure/Acupunture, Yoga and Ayurveda,I have treated many patient of many type of disease also many eyes disease,  This treatment realy wonderfull,because my patient does not reefected by previous disease,I don't know which type of treatment this doct. gives to patient. and also take very high charges.  I think any my friend want to take this treatment, he can purchase a stimulator with 2 or multi channel, and take self treatment, no sidefect, no harmfull,  take acupuncture guide or can take my help.  this is not difficult.  I want to say that this treatment is more efective for optic degenaration,any type of optic weakness,  Macular Degeneration, RP, Glaucoma,.  You should take this treatment minimum 1-3 month.  and do not fall with any type of charming and attractive advertisement.No any treatment complete in 8 days.
with regards-
Dr A.K. Verma
mob- 09837269234
blog- www.akayurvedatreatment.blogspot.com