[AI] Computer study material in Hindi

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 07:21:48 EDT 2010

Rapidex computer course is available in Hindi, I don't know that weather
they provide only the cd, but surely there is a cd which comes with the
book.
CD has some accessibility issues, but there are alternatives to deal with
this problem.
Suggesting this option since I don't know any other tutorial available in
hindi. However I do remember someone was working on preparing hindi
tutorials on computers.
Regards