[AI] Unable to connect internet using the connection [633]

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 05:46:54 EDT 2010

Dear All
Strange problem with my tata USB modem, when I connect it using the connection under network connections, I get [633] which says modem is in use or not connected properly.
But at the same time I am able to connect it using the tata dialer "the most inaccessible app".
Previously it was working fine. Due to this I have to take sighted assistance as we can't click on the connect button of the dialer application.
Hoping for some solution.
Regards
Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com