[AI] Hello my dear friends pls see in the message body I am a student who is doing my 8th std

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 01:43:41 EDT 2010

Hello,
In 2007, one article was published in a magazine about this person. I
called up and asked about the treatment for RP, he didn't respond me
possitively on the matter. The doctor told me that this treatment may
bring 25% relief but did not give me any assurance. Also at that time,
this treatment cost Rs. 35000.
Don't know, if the treatment has shown any possitive results in this 3
years of span.
With regards,
Swati Sinha