[AI] Examinations

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:06:39 EDT 2010

Again, we are deviating from the real theme.
If someone has not been able to develop his skills then its a matter of
skill development and I can just say that we should certainly enhance our
skills but then the matter of skill enhancement has nothing to do with the
Scribe eligibity and it's criteria.
I would like to express my another opinion with an instance of a Car Driver
and the owner of the Car. suppose I do hire a Driver for my Car and I want
him to pick me from the Office and drop at home. I can just let him know the
route if he is not aware, but I cannot teach him how to use the staring,
gear and how to operate the car. Similarly, The candidates are not expected
to tell their Scribe about how to write in the exam but we are just expected
to tell him what to Write. So at least the Writer should be able to stand at
our minimum comfort level.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt