[AI] naveen kumar wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

naveen kumar via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Sep 7 12:12:07 EDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------naveen kumar requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Subhash Chandra,

- naveen kumar

Accept invitation from naveen kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/kv2mwn-gdsyktfm-21/XITrUXFv7zof73ofSZhfgdm8xWof73ofSZhfgdm8xXkbKQ/blk/I2319029608_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPwMdzAOc3ANcP99bR4VqA5OlAJcbP0SdPcVdjcQdz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from naveen kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/kv2mwn-gdsyktfm-21/XITrUXFv7zof73ofSZhfgdm8xWof73ofSZhfgdm8xXkbKQ/blk/I2319029608_2/39ve30Sej8Mej4PcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with naveen kumar be a good idea?

People naveen kumar knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to naveen kumar will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/kv2mwn-gdsyktfm-21/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation