[AI] Examinations

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 23:07:11 EDT 2010

hello! my observations here:

1.  if writer must belong to the same field, i am a bank employee, on my
promotion exams, should i possess my colleague to write my papers?
2.  what about those blind candidates, who don't know computers. we always
discuss about highprofile exams like cat or other. what about that blind
person, who passed only 12th standard and appearing on the exams like
"shiksha karmee" or "shiksha mitra". where he is trying to get a fixed
salary job of rs.7500/-. in such exams, some centres are given far of places
from the urban areas. where, there is no electricity.
3.  some of sighted people also take notes and copy their answers in exams.
like swasti observed about writers regarding blind candidates.
4.  who will negotiate the matter with the authority? the NGOs and
organisations for the blind have no consensus at all. some of them support
special schools, but, some of them are forcing government to send the blind
students to the so called integrated education system. the difference is
same regarding Braille teaching and writers. you can read the entire matter
reported on "jigyasa" published by AICB in July-august 2010 addition.
5.  what is the business of NIVH? even they can not print and deliver their
own publication regularly. the employees and authorities of NIVH are
enjoying the money of government.
to sum up, i would like to say that it should make employed mandatory that a
blind person,  will possess scribe to appear examinations, whether it is
offline, online or written on hardcopy. if blind person is a student, then a
writer should be one standard lower then the blind student, but, he or she
does not belong to the same faculty. if a blind person appearing on
competitive exams, then writer's qualification should be minimum 12th
standard. but, there should be no criteria of percentage.