[AI] Proposal for new series to exchange the informations regarding the facilities and benefits available in the various states.

Suhas Karnik suhasvkarnik at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 11:35:22 EDT 2010

Here I would like to know aboute the unemployment allowance paid to those unemployed disabled persons who are registered with the special employment exchange and not received gainful employment for last two years.

Such unemployment allowance varies from state to state.

To make the case strong in Maharastra I need comparative statistics.

Kindly share your information.

Thanks Gautam for this initiative.

Amities.

Suhas Karnik.