[AI] Examinations

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Sep 6 07:46:23 EDT 2010

Best way is to vehemently resist imposition of scribes and find and take one's own scribes.
NGOs may pitch in if aspirants are not able to find on their own
But, authorities imposing  scribes in the name of helping the blind is not acceptable to me.
Love marriage is always better than arranged, even if it fails, merely because choice was my own, and spouse was not thrust upon by somebody!!!!