[AI] Problem in reading Hindi content of scanned documents

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 03:41:25 EDT 2010

I am fine, thank you sir,
The actual problem is that to where from get Hindi fonts?
 And the second thing is that I wish Lekha make read the scanned Hindi
documents and as per the discussion, there is no OCR which recognizes
Hindi characters.

And besides, I think making changes in the option mentioned by you in
control panel, enables us to type and then read Hindi contents through
the programmes such as SAFA. Isn’t it?

On 9/6/10, Arun Sharma <arun.aicb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Himanshu!!!
> How are you beta!!!!
>
> If you want to install new hindi font in your computer system then u have to
> go to control panel and then open font folder. Here go to file menu and open
> install new fonts option then u give the address of ur fonts which are
> stored in your system or in your pen drive.

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000