[AI] List of Talks-Compatible Handsets.

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 22:30:05 EDT 2010

In my case where I'm using XP with JAWS10 it works very well provided you
hit the JAWS key combination and not choosing the same option by right
clicking or by hitting the application key. And also, the key combination
has to be used after the mail has been opened. And please remember, where
laptop keyboard layout is being used, this key combination has to be done
with your caps key, and regular insert key would not work just as it happens
in the case of checking the battery status. (Don't know about the desktop
keyboard layout).
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.