[AI] limit on length of mails

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 06:30:16 EDT 2010

Hi,

First, some topics need to be elaborated.  So, there will be lengthy mails.

Second, some of our members access mails from their office mail ids where
they don't have access to the internet.  So, we have seen mails in the past
asking to paste the entire text in the mail instead of providing the link.
Generally mails like these have a good subject line.  If you aren't
interested in a particular topic, just ignore it and go to the next mail.

Regards,
Vamshi G
M: +91 9949349497
R: +91 877 2243861