[AI] Examinations

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 02:43:26 EDT 2010

I completely disagree to the suggestion. After all, Invigilator is
Invigilator, if he comes and write our exam, the definition of Invigilator
and the terms of his responsibilities will be totally changed.
we do not need to be worried about the expenditure being done on Invigilator
since it is the duty and responsibility of concern authority to observe the
Invigilator whether he is properly involved in his job or not. This is nun
of our business. I would also say if the writer is arranged by the
candidate, and he or she could not appear in the Centre to write our paper
for what so ever reason, the examination authority should not be blamed for
it. But if the writer is arranged by the concern examination department,
then it is their responsibility to depute the scribe on time in a proper
manner.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt