[AI] Examinations

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 02:32:38 EDT 2010

In my opinion, when the necessary credentials and Certificates of Scribe are
shown to the examination authority, there is no point of even thinking of
age limit unnecessary. We all know age is now no more barrier in our
education. finding a writer is always not that easy and, we are trying to
make this task more tough by framing out the norm like age limit and so on.
Suppose I am a scribe, my age is 35 but I am currently studding in 12th
standard and writing an exam for a candidate who is doing graduation, so
what goes wrong here.
Let us try to create the easiness and good norms for examinations.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt